I am a fresher and I really want to get the experience of working. I can put my full hard work and show my skills properly. I can give new innovative ideas via my skills and creative mind. If I get the chance to do an internship with your company, then I will share my innovative ideas with my seniors.
- 1 Why do you think you are suitable for this internship *?
- 2 What qualities do you think you can bring to this internship?
- 3 Why do you think you are suitable for this job?
- 4 What makes you a good fit for this job Sample answer?
- 5 What do you hope to gain from this internship answer?
- 6 Why did you apply for this job answers?
- 7 Why do you want to work here best answer?
- 8 Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
- 9 What qualities do you possess that make you a good candidate for this position?
Why do you think you are suitable for this internship *?
Researches, projects, previous work and experiences you have done and can be helpful in the internship. You can also share your accomplishments, achievements or awards if you have ever got. Some strong but simple points about your personality which helps the job you will be doing like hardworking, trainability etc.
What qualities do you think you can bring to this internship?
Below are the top 10 skills employers want in an intern:
- Communication. Communication occurs in a variety of ways, but future employers are primarily interested in your ability to write and speak professionally.
- Time Management.
- Critical Thinking.
- Research and Analysis.
Why do you think you are suitable for this job?
Possible Answer 3: “Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
What makes you a good fit for this job Sample answer?
I’m confident that I can bring this type of success to this position. I am confident that I am a good fit for this position for several reasons, but most specifically because of my dedication to going above and beyond in a job. I am committed to learning any new skills on my own to succeed in this role.
What do you hope to gain from this internship answer?
Follow these steps to effectively answer ‘What do you hope to gain from this position?’:
- Discuss your skills. Start your response by mentioning skills you hope to utilize and others you hope to develop if you were to get the job.
- Incorporate a few details.
- Share your career goals.
- Show your excitement.
Why did you apply for this job answers?
“In my career, I am sure of one thing and that is I want to build a decent career in my current domain. My present job has shown me the path to move and attain what has been my long-term career objective. I have acquired necessary skills to some extent as well as have got accustomed to the corporate way of working.
Why do you want to work here best answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
Ans: I think I am a good fit for this job because I have all the qualities that you are looking for. Experience is the golden factor in this project where you find in me at least 3+ years of working experience over all the factors in your project.
What qualities do you possess that make you a good candidate for this position?
Desired Candidate Attributes
- Leadership. Even in entry-level positions, most employers look for evidence of leadership qualities.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Dependability and a Strong Work Ethic.
- Maturity and a Professional Attitude.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Good Personality.