There are many things you can gain from an internship: additional skills and education, networking opportunities, mentorship, etc. Do you hope you’ll refine your writing skills, learn a new technology, etc.?
- 1 What do you expect from internship?
- 2 What is your expectation if you were given the opportunity to do an internship?
- 3 What have you gained from participating in the internship process?
- 4 What should I expect from my first internship?
- 5 What expectations do you have for yourself during this internship period?
- 6 What do you hope to gain from this experience answer?
- 7 What are your expectations from this organization?
- 8 How will an internship help you achieve your career goals?
- 9 Why is this internship important to you?
What do you expect from internship?
Expect To Have Limited Responsibilities You can expect to spend most of your time on the job doing low-level clerical and administrative tasks; such as scheduling appointments, sorting out files, answering the phone, or doing data entry. Don’t be disheartened if that’s all you end up doing during your internship.
What is your expectation if you were given the opportunity to do an internship?
Gain valuable work experience. Explore a career path. Give yourself an edge in the job market. Develop and refine skills.
What have you gained from participating in the internship process?
In addition to learning the specialized skills of a particular field, transferable skills such as communication, teamwork, and computer proficiency are also obtained in an internship, fully preparing interns to enter the workforce upon graduation.
What should I expect from my first internship?
Be early to work – around 30 minutes should allow you ample time to find your workplace and it allows some buffer time in case you do get lost or held up on your way. Ensuring you are not late to work on your first day will always leave a good first impression.
What expectations do you have for yourself during this internship period?
What should I expect from a good internship?
- Pay – you are entitled to at least the National Minimum Wage – and expenses if appropriate.
- A contract.
- The chance to learn valuable work skills and gain useful experience.
- Sensible working hours.
- To be treated with the same respect as any other member of staff.
What do you hope to gain from this experience answer?
For example, you can show the hiring manager your ability to make practical goals by saying, “I am interested in the ways this job can help me grow personally and professionally. I am excited to hone my collaboration skills by working with others and to have the chance to see some glimpses into my future career path.”
What are your expectations from this organization?
Answering questions about your expectations for the company “My expectations for the company would be to provide a work environment in which I can contribute to the team, I receive appreciation for my contributions, I have job stability and the ability to grow with the company.
How will an internship help you achieve your career goals?
By bridging the gap between learning and finding a career, internships can speed up the process of moving you toward your career goals. An internship allows you to try out a career in a low-stakes situation, helping you to make more informed decisions on what you want to do with your life.
Why is this internship important to you?
Internships provide exposure to the real world You can learn how to apply the knowledge you have acquired during an internship to your future workplaces. In addition to this, it is an excellent learning curve for young graduates and students while meeting new people and making connections in the professional world.