This competitive program comprises 10 weeks and is a paid program. The FBI honors internship program will offer students an exciting insider’s view of FBI operations and provide a chance to explore the many career opportunities within the bureau.
- 1 Do FBI interns get paid?
- 2 What should I expect in an FBI internship interview?
- 3 Will the FBI pay for college?
- 4 How hard is it to get into FBI internship?
- 5 What majors is the FBI looking for?
- 6 What is the passing score for FBI Phase 1 test?
- 7 Can you work for the FBI with a criminal record?
- 8 What happens at FBI meet and greet?
- 9 What is the highest paid FBI agent?
- 10 What is the highest paying job in the FBI?
- 11 Does the CIA have interns?
- 12 How much does an FBI agent make?
- 13 How do I write a cover letter for an FBI internship?
Do FBI interns get paid?
The typical Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) intern makes $16 per hour. The hourly pay of internship with FBI can range from $15-$19.
What should I expect in an FBI internship interview?
You meet two interviewers in a private room. They pull out your resume and a set of prepared questions. From there you sign a Non Disclosure Agreement to keep the rest of the interview private.
Will the FBI pay for college?
University Education Program (UEP) – The UEP reimburses the costs of tuition associated with attaining a certificate or degree for FBI employees who seek professional development in areas applicable to current official job duties.
How hard is it to get into FBI internship?
The internships are competitive—on average, 12,000 students apply each year for just a few hundred slots. Some interns work out of FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and others are placed in offices around the country.
What majors is the FBI looking for?
Majors are presented in alphabetical order.
- Criminal Justice. When you are looking for the best majors for FBI special agents, you may consider a criminal justice degree.
- Computer Science.
- Finance/Forensic Accounting.
- Forensic Science.
- International Studies.
- Public Safety Administration.
What is the passing score for FBI Phase 1 test?
The first phase after you submit your application is the FBI Phase 1 Test. If you don’t excel on this test you will not be able to continue on with the recruitment process. The FBI test only has a 30% passing rate. It is not only important to pass the exam but it is important to score well.
Can you work for the FBI with a criminal record?
The FBI site does indicate that if you’ve ever been convicted of a felony or have been a significant drug user, you won’t be able to pass the top-level security clearance required for agents.
What happens at FBI meet and greet?
During the Meet and Greet, one or more evaluators will conduct an in-person review of your application and validate the information you submitted. Your information will then be evaluated to assess your competitiveness for Phase II.
What is the highest paid FBI agent?
Salary Ranges for Fbi Agents The middle 57% of Fbi Agents makes between $73,363 and $182,989, with the top 86% making $404,365.
What is the highest paying job in the FBI?
What is the highest salary at Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)? The highest-paying job at Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is a Section Chief with a salary of $192,050 per year.
Does the CIA have interns?
Our student (internship and co-operative education) programs offer highly unique and rewarding student experiences as you help keep our Nation safe. Work alongside experts in your field of study as you gain real-world experience within the Intelligence Community.
How much does an FBI agent make?
The salary earned by FBI agents varies based on experience, position, and assignment location, among other factors. All agents enter the Bureau at a minimum pay level of GL-10, or $52,440 per year as of 2021, and most achieve a GS-13 pay level, or $79,468 per year as of 2021, within five years of service.
How do I write a cover letter for an FBI internship?
How to write an FBI cover letter
- Show your passion for the FBI role in your cover letter. An effective way to start a cover letter is to express passion for the position you’re applying to.
- Highlight your FBI-specific skills throughout your cover letter.
- Accurately format your cover letter.