Disney College Programme
- Be a student or recent graduate – you should have completed at least one semester of college or university or should have graduated within the past six months.
- Meet any school requirements – in some cases, you may be required to meet certain GPA or grades in order to be successful.
- 1 How do you get an internship at Disney?
- 2 Is it hard to get a Disney professional internship?
- 3 Do Disney interns get paid?
- 4 Does Disney take interns?
- 5 Do Disney interns get free tickets?
- 6 Where do Disney interns live?
- 7 How long do Disney internships last?
- 8 How long do Disney internships take to respond?
- 9 How old do you have to be to get an internship at Disney?
- 10 What GPA is required for Disney college program?
- 11 What does a Disney intern do?
- 12 How much do Disney Imagineer interns make?
- 13 How do you get hired at Disney?
- 14 How much do Disney Imagineers make?
How do you get an internship at Disney?
How to get an internship at Disney
- Apply online – Internships – Disney Careers.
- Mailing the Disney HR – Send in your resume with a creative cover letter to [email protected]
- Employee referral – The easiest way to apply to an internship at Disney would be to get a referral.
Is it hard to get a Disney professional internship?
The good thing about Professional Internships is that they are open in all seasons! That being said, a lot of people ask “How hard it is to get a Disney Professional Internship?” Well, the acceptance rate is around 1%-3%, so for most roles it’s very hard.
Do Disney interns get paid?
Average The Walt Disney Company Intern hourly pay in the United States is approximately $10.50, which is 23% below the national average.
Does Disney take interns?
Walt Disney Imagineering offers paid professional internship and co-op opportunities to students and recent graduates. Our interns gain valuable experience and insight into our company by working alongside Imagineers on real project assignments and participating in professional and career development sessions.
Do Disney interns get free tickets?
After working your first 150 hours, you’ll earn your first set of complimentary tickets. If you are participating in the program as Disneyland Resort, you’ll receive a complimentary Main Entrance Pass that allows you to admit up to three guests into the parks on 16 different days during your program.
Where do Disney interns live?
As part of the Disney College Program, participants live in housing complexes located near the Disneyland Resort® or the Walt Disney World Resort®. Each complex features a variety of offerings to help participants feel right at home.
How long do Disney internships last?
Disney Programs and Internships A unique five to seven month program where participants gain valuable on-the-job experience while working at Disney parks and resorts, participate in learning opportunities, and live in a college setting with participants from around the world.
How long do Disney internships take to respond?
Acceptances may start within two weeks of applications going live and will continue up through the very end of the recruitment period. We’ve heard of applicants being offered roles anywhere from three days after their phone interview to as late as a week before a program starts.
How old do you have to be to get an internship at Disney?
Disney offers a wide variety of opportunities for students enrolled in an undergraduate college program (Undergraduate Internship), generally you must be at least 17 or 18 years old to work at Disney Stores, Disney Parks & Resorts, Disney Media Networks, Disney Studios and Disney Interactive Media and Games.
What GPA is required for Disney college program?
Your cumulative GPA must be at least 2.0 by the time you leave for Florida or California. (a 1.999 is not acceptable). In the semester prior to participation in the College Program, you must be registered for, and passing, at least two academic courses (excluding TRS courses) with a C or better grade.
What does a Disney intern do?
It’s designed to give participants valuable professional experience working in Disney parks and resorts. Interns also participate in university-level coursework, and get to meet, live, and work alongside participants from all around the country and even the world.
How much do Disney Imagineer interns make?
Walt Disney Imagineering Interns earn $55,000 annually, or $26 per hour, which is 59% higher than the national average for all Interns at $30,000 annually and 18% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans.
How do you get hired at Disney?
You can apply to work at Disney through its official website. You can also search Indeed.com, Linkedin, and Glassdoor for more opportunities. Because it’s so big, Disney is always posting new positions. Like every hiring process, Disney requires a resume and cover letter.
How much do Disney Imagineers make?
According to Payscale.com, Walt Disney Imagineering employees are paid an average of $90,138 per year, as of 2020. There is quite a wide range for potential salaries for Walt Disney Imagineers; employees can expect to be paid anywhere from $54,833 per year to $144,001 per year.