Thai Lettuce Wraps
- 4 oz – shredded chicken breast (cooked)
- 1 Tbsp – Toasted rice powder (see notes)
- 1 Tbsp – Green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp – Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp – fried onion
- 1 tsp – fish sauce
- 1 tsp – cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp – lime juice
- Chili peppers (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on top of lettuce and topped with sliced chili peppers.
- Wraps can be served with cucumbers, radish, or rice. Garnish with mint.
Note: Toasted rice powder can be store bought but can also be homemade. To make from home, add rice to medium heat pan. Continue stirring the rice to prevent them from burning. Add toasted rice to a food processor once lightly browned. Process the toasted rice until it becomes a powder.